Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My dictionary

APATHETIC

There are times when my inner being doesn’t want to do nothing. It just needs time to heal from whatever is there to heal. Is something that I can’t fix in a “material way”, is the medicine that my energy centers needs in order to function properly again.

ARTISTIC

When a higher power or supremacy comes to my inner being and wants to create something, gives me the source to do it. It’s like a harmony of feelings creating wonderful things.

BLESSED

I am here, breathing… with all my faculties to think and write everything and anything that I want right now, and that… is a one of my blessings!!!

BUSY

…is, when I can’t stop creating a “living” without living it.

CALM

Being calm is when I am fully here with my emotions in balance, my heart in peace and my soul with open “wings”…

CONFIDENT

I learned that life will give me anything that I want or need when I am ready to accept it.

CONFUSED

Sometimes my heart feels something and leads the mind to believe that they are both on the “same track”, sometimes is the other way around. I am confused about what I think or feel. I just have to “organize” them.

COURAGE

Courage is the other face of the coin where depression lays. In this world only the people who have courage are the people who will at the end be happy or unhappy by their own choices. Not blaming others for our faults needs courage. Live without caring what SOCIETY thinks needs courage. Get up every time we fall, needs courage.

CRAZY

Is the funniest way to be!

CREATIVE

Unlike an artist, being creative can be something that we need to do in order to make things work.

CURIOUS

Some information will come to me even if I don’t want to, but when I DO want to know, is when I get curious.

CYNICAL

My cynicism grew from hearing a lot of stupidities. People will think that I am mean, just because I see things how they are and say it with the exact words.

DEPRESSED

Only once in my life I have been depressed. That was when my next door neighbor for 17 years died. We never had coffee together, but I knew he was there if I ever needed him. When he died, I felt like a little girl lost in the next door house.

DETERMINED

When things have to change, there is nothing that can stop me.

ENERGETIC

I feel more energy when I am tired of being sick. I can’t stand being sick, so I get strength –from I don’t know where-, get up and start doing things.

ENLIGHTENED

Read, read and more read.

FASCINATED

When I discover something that I never thought existed.

FAMILY

Family is something that is there when we come to this world. Family is something that society needs in order to create “groups” of persons belonging to a certain “circle” to have an idea from where they are coming from. I heard that all families are dysfunctional, and of course, society is dysfunctional also. I have never felt the need to belong in my family, but I have found good families I like to be with. For me, family is where my heart is.

FOCUSED

My life has been a “second” (meaning the seconds of the clock). Each second life gives me something different and totally new. New kisses, new views, new breaths… So, I am focused on what I am doing right now!!!

FREEDOM

It is funny that people often think about freedom in open spaces. We need to free ourselves from within our being.

FIDELITY

I am faithful to my feelings only, not to a company or to another person. I am faithful and true to my own feelings, whether others may like it or not, my feelings are the only emotions that matter to me in order to be happy or unhappy. Those are my choices.

GRATEFUL

If I look around, I see a lot of material things that I never thought I could have, I am grateful for that. If I look around, and I don’t see people around me, but I know I can count with them (not in a needy way) because they are in my heart I am MORE GRATEFUL for that. Things I can carry can get lost. What I feel in my heart, I will take it everywhere I go.

HAPPY

Oh!!! There are so many things that make me happy. When I feel a good energy around me basically!!! When my grandson hugs me, kisses me, put his arms around me… A cup of coffee, a good night sleep (well… any hour will be good right now ;-)); the computer working properly, emails or phone calls from my friends in Mexico, something pink, a good movie or program, cooking; roses, a rainy day (or course, when I am at home ;-)).

IMAGINATIVE

My mind is a world. I don’t like other “things” to rule my world. My own world is the one I believe I am happy and I feel happy. My own world is the one where I choose what I like one day, but I can change it if I don’t like it. That doesn’t mean that I don’t live in a real world… but my mind, my imaginative mind has a life of its own.

IMPATIENT

When my next door neighbor died, I was holding for him a gift for father’s day. That was the first time I was going to give him a gift (in seventeen years!!!). He died 15 days before father’s day. Since then, I know I don’t have time to wait in order to do “some” things… and that is why sometimes I am impatient…

INDESCRIBABLE

Incommensurable… those words that start with “in…” It is INCREDIBLE to feel this way!!!

INDIFFERENT

So? Yes… there are times… Once a friend told me that he didn’t like me. I replied: “So?”. Two weeks later, he told me that he liked me. I replied: “So?” After that, I told him: “You know… I don’t live by what you think of me”.

INSPIRED

Only LOVE inspires me. It is funny that inspiration can come from the love I FEEL towards a person, not because another person LOVES ME.

KINDNESS

Kindness is one of the virtues I never want to lose. Helping others in need when their heart is broken by giving them “some glue” to put it together, at least one small piece… because that small piece can make a whole difference to them.

LOVE

Feeling love is a gift to me. It doesn’t matter if someone else loves me, what matter is that a lot of good things come from my heart when I love.

LOYALTY

Loyalty is the “fidelity” towards another person or company. Emotions are NOT included but consciousness is.

LAZY

I don’t see anything wrong with being lazy from time to time. When I am overworking nobody wants to help, then, why someone cares if I am lazy?

MAD

Of course I get mad! Life gives me surprises, but also gives me things out of my reach that in some way affect my family, my friends and me… sometimes there are world issues that are so far away and I can only feel mad if I can’t solve them.

NURTURE

Life nurtures me in so many ways and levels that I am not even aware of.

OBJECTIVE

It seems that being objective has been one of my “flaws or faults”. As a good Scorpio, I like Justice, and for me it is necessary to be objective without emotions when is time to make a decision.

PASSION

I have passion in everything I do. The day I don’t feel to have a passion in something, I prefer NOT to do it. Passion is not only in love, but in work, in art, in music, in everything…

PEACEFUL

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That’s the harmony of body, mind, soul, heart and of course, babies sleeping!!!
PRODUCTIVE

As an administrator I enjoy using resources to create more money or save some.

QUESTIONS

I ask a lot of questions. When I was in school, I didn’t raise my hand enough, now I do. Life is a school, and every person is a teacher. It is better to ask directly what I want to know than to “hear it” from the crowd.

REBELLIOUS

One of my favorite quotes: “Nobody that has four aces on its hands will ask to deal the cards again”. I can throw the cards, but I will not be playing. While we are alive, we can take the “cards” and keep losing, or try to make the best game we can. People often call me rebellious because I change things, afterward, they see that it was the best I could do.

RELAXED

Sit quietly watching my environment. Enjoying every second of it just by the breaths I take.

ROMANTIC

Blank…

SATISFIED

I am so satisfied that I can die right now!

SELECTIVE

I didn’t choose the family I came into this world, but I choose the one I am in right now. I choose my friends, my jobs, my clothes, my love one… Of course, sometimes I don’t choose right, but I had a lot of fun while doing it!!!

SEX

Sex with love is the best energy for body, mind and soul.

SILLY

When everything seems so formal, I like to be silly. Why make this world harder or difficult than what it is?

SOCIETY

It is conform by persons that belong in a wider group. That group is NOT defined what they do in reality, but is the “phantom” group that judge our acts.

STRESSED

When I feel stressed, I quit whatever I am doing. It is much better to have a peace of mind in order to function properly and healthy, than keep doing wrong the things that are making us being stressed in the first place.

STRONG

Being strong was one of the things I wanted to be when I was a little girl. I am strong, strong enough to make decisions to turn my life around when everything else seems to be falling apart.

SURPRISED

During my life I choose a lot of things. Then, everything that I wanted I was ready to receive and somehow I got it. Now, I let life surprise me. Life is so good to me that it keeps giving me really nice and wonderful surprises. I can’t ask for more.

THANKFUL

Another of my favorite quotes: “Thank you God for what you lent me and asked me later to be returned”. Everything we have is a “loan”. We should use it before God ask to have it back.

TOUCHED

Life is full of surprises. I go through life being the person I am… I am NOT polite. I am straightforward, honest and cynical (at my worst). There were times that without expecting, a kid or teenager –kids from my friends-, came to me and hugged me. Those times I felt touched. How can I have an impact to a little person? Sometimes grownups don’t like me, but it is so much worth it!!!

UNDERSTANDING

I may not agree with a lot of things, but I try to understand them. I live in this world, and it’s not perfect (neither am I). Reality is not going to change because I like or dislike things. It is better for me to understand them.

UNIVERSE

Paulo Coelho wrote: “when you want something, all universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”. I have found out that IS TRUE! The important thing here is to want something with the heart.

VULNERABLE

I feel vulnerable only when someone I love is in pain or danger.

WORK

Work is something to help me achieve my family balance, not the other way around.

WWW

Yes… the three WWW that have changed my world!!!

YES

Sometimes I close my eyes and say YES! Why I do this? In life I’ve had a lot of offers, situations, opportunities, etc. When I can’t make up my mind, I close my eyes I feel my heart.

ZIG-ZAG

One that definitely turned my life around!

No comments:

Post a Comment